Jerry Rados has been making knives since 1980 and Damascus steel and knives since 1984. I have been making Damascus commercially and for myself since 1984 (I have worked steel all my life). I believe in sole authorship in my knives and I do as much as possible by hand by myself. The only commercial pieces in my knives are 3 to 4 dowel pins, (folding knives) everything else is made by me. My straight hunters and fighters are generally random pattern Damascus and are fully hand forged by me.
- Jerry Rados Damascus Dagger
- 5 1/4" Rados Damascus Blade with 3 1/4" Sharpened Upper Edge
- Integral with Mammoth Scales Wrapped with Gold Braid Wire
- Tapered Tangs with Black Liners
- Damascus Integral Birds Head Butt with Ruby Eyes
- Leather Sheath and Tool for Removing Mosaic Pins