- Dr. Fred Carter - A. Kawasaki M2 Design
- 4 5/8" Mirror Polished 440 Stainless Steel Blade
- Top Edge Serrated and Sharpened in Blade Center
- Blade Ground on Right Side and Flat on Left
- Black Micarta Scales, 9 1/4" Overall Length
- Black Leather Sheath
Dr Fred Carter, who has a PhD in Botany, was inspired to make knives after seeing a handmade D’Alton Holder in a local knife shop. A Knifemakers Guild member since 1976 including two terms as president. He has designed knives for Gigand Co. Ltd, United Cutlery Corp., Harley Davidson’s 100th anniversary knife. He is noted these days for his quality daggers and art knives. He is one of the 25 members of the elite Art Knife Invitational group of knife makers and only attends the Art Knife Invitational, every two years, and he does not accept orders.