Curt Erickson started making custom knives in 1983 when he worked with Buster Warenski. Buster, who had been a friend of Curt's father, was a legendary knife maker that passed on the craft to Curt. Curt won several awards for his work and became one of the youngest voting members of the Knifemaker's Guild.
Julie Warenski learned and developed her engraving skills while married to Buster and gained a reputation as one of the finest engraving artists in the field.
After Buster's death, the two started working together and were married in 2006. Their work is sought after by collectors from around the world.
- Curt Erickson Sugilite Art Dagger with Julie Warenski-Erickson Engraving and Gold Inlay
- 7 3/4" ATS-34 Mirror Polished Stainless Steel Blade
- Rare Purple Color Sugilite Mineral Handle
- 416 Stainless Steel Fittings
- Engraved by Julie Warenski-Erickson with Gold Inlays
- The Best of the Best Collaboration Art Knives